Terms and Conditions
The term “All Stars Youth Club”, “All Stars Boxing Gym” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without All Stars Youth Club’s prior written consent.
Content in www.allstars-gym.co.uk is intended to offer factual, up to date information on the subjects discussed, but in no way should it be regarded as a complete analysis of these subjects. Every effort is made to provide accurate information. However, protocols, policies, and other matters contained in this website are subject to change at any time, All Stars Youth Club cannot be held responsible for the validity of the information contained in any reference noted herein, nor for the misuse of information or any adverse effects from use of any stated materials presented herein.
Unless otherwise stated next to the product, this web site is provided on an “as is,” “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, those of TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE or NON-INFRINGEMENT or any warranty arising from a course of dealing, usage, or trade practice. No oral advice or written information provided shall create a warranty, nor shall members or visitors to the site rely on any such information or advice.
Disclaimer of Liability
The user assumes all responsibility and risk for the use of this web site and the Internet generally. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall anyone involved in creating or maintaining this web site be liable for any DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL or CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, or LOST PROFITS that result from the use or inability to use the web site and/or any other web sites which are linked to this site. Nor shall they be liable for any such damages including, but not limited to, reliance by a member or visitor on any information obtained via the web site, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, viruses, errors, defects, or any failure of performance, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access.
States or Countries, which do not allow some or all of the above limitations of liability, liability shall be limited to the greatest extent allowed by law.
Third Party Content
Some of the content on this website is supplied by visitors and other third parties. Accordingly, we have no more editorial control over this content than does a public library. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers or other information or content made available by members, visitors and other third parties are those of the respective author(s) and we are not responsible for any material posted by third parties. We cannot and do not endorse it in any way, nor do they vouch for its accuracy or usefulness. Furthermore, we expressly disclaim any liability associated with material posted by third parties.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
Reference to any products, services, hypertext link to the third parties or other information by trade name, trademark, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply its endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by us. Nor is an endorsement of us implied by such links. They are for convenience only, as is an index in a public library.
Our Site may contain trade and service marks belonging to third parties.
You may not use or reproduce any trade or service marks appearing on our Site for any purpose without the prior agreement of the relevant owner.
Unless otherwise specified the copyright in the contents of all the pages in this site are owned or licensed to All Stars Youth Club or are used with permission from the owner. The contents of this site may not be copied, reproduced, modified, downloaded or used in any form without the prior written permission of All Stars Youth Club except when this occurs incidentally while using the site for private and non-commercial use.
Law and Jurisdiction:
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.